? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

01 August 2010

Sad+Happy= Normal???


Haiz...many thg many thg...
see le some ppl d blog...too happy~
coz someppl change herself edy
and someppl is trust me ...hehe^^

SAD
.....
Tis competition is important 4 me...but y?
the result is juz 4th...
haiz...
upset now...but many ppl come 2 an1 wei4 me...ok loh
dun sad infront ppl lah...

Class got many problem haven solve..
Y?if wrong is me, true is u?
Izit u is try 2 do Hero?
I dunno...
Hope u all know wat i feeling and dun do somethg hurt me lah...

HAPPY
.....
AGM...
OMG!!!I become AJK ^^haha
feel some surprise!
I will do my best d~

hehe!
QUAN GUO SAI!!!
OMG....dao yan call me yan quan guo sai!
is too happy~hehe
LOVE IT!

I oso dunno wat my feeling about...haiz...

0 评论: