? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

13 May 2009

My blog


Hi everyone~this is my first time do blog. If got any problems, i say sorry in here.

I describe me in here. My name is See Mei Chee. School is S.M.J.K. Kwang Hua.Got hear thiss school? This is very famous school in Klang. I so happy when i am this school's students.My class is 1K and my D.O.B is 27-1-1996.

My best frend is...let me think first...o, is Yuri Gan , Hui Xian, Pei Ying, Shi Chi, An Nie,Joey Sih Chee Kean, Yeat Fai, Zhi Ching,Janis,Peng Yuen and many many.this is my good frend.U know who is that?

i dun have anything 2 say lol...

0 评论: