? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

13 May 2009

Aiyo~Looi Chee Kean!

Looi Chee Kean! 2day i ask he some question, he dun want reply my questions n change another tittle. Dun let me angry a... Because I'm the "gas"...
2day i ask Chee Kean, he dun want reply me.This questions is ....cannot say in here.No about love, is about frend...I got say 2 he ,if he dun want reply me, i were say he in my blog.Xixi...he dun know i say he in here.Shzz...
Looi Chee Kean, u cannot say me loh... Because i say aready, if u dun want question me ,ur name were in my blog.Hahah^-^
U know who is Looi Chee Kean. He is 1A class's students in my school. He oso same class with me 2 tuition and go 2 school. He primary school same with me. He is a Ketua Pengawas n i 'm the Pembantu Pengawas in primary school. He very clever, he always help me in my home work.
Now u know who is Looi Chee Kean?If u got any questions for he, u can ask me. *-*

0 评论: